Re: Problems with simple C program
- To: Diego Novillo <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problems with simple C program
- In-Reply-To: Your message of "Tue, 12 Jul 1994 18:17:14 MDT."
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 10:20:31 -0500
- From: Andrew Mauer <email@example.com>
> What is the right way of generating .dep files from C source code?
You have the correct method. Run pC++2dep on the output from cc -E.
I wouldn't use c2dep. It's quite buggy. It is also for K&R C, not ANSI C.
Perhaps someone else can tell you why the putchar macro is not parsed