Re: Problems with SgType::equivalentToType()
- To: Diego Novillo <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problems with SgType::equivalentToType()
- In-Reply-To: Your message of "Tue, 04 Oct 1994 11:45:32 MDT."
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 1994 13:23:50 -0500
- From: Andrew Mauer <email@example.com>
You are not calling getTrueType(MASK_MOST_DESCRIPTORS, DO_FOLLOW_TYPEDEFS)
before you pass the type on to the equivalentToType() code. Your
problem is with the following typedefs, but masking most descriptors
can't hurt (unless you know what's going on).
It is a bug in equivalentToType, but there has been no motion towards
fixing it, so just use the workaround.