Re: yet another problem w/collections
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 09:46:21 -0500
- From: "Dennis Gannon" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: yet another problem w/collections
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> method functions that are not declared inline don't seem to be able to access
> member fields of the Element class.
the member fields must be declared as virtual method-of-element fields in
the collection if they are going to be used by collection level functions.