Re: Class vconstant
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Pedro N. Diniz)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Class vconstant
- In-Reply-To: Your message of "Thu, 05 Oct 1995 12:55:50 PDT."
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 14:11:05 -0700
- From: Lars Thomas Hansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
>I'm getting in Sage a class symbol named "vconstant" not declared
>in my code. Is this a hidden class of which constant are instances of?
>Thanks for any explanation.
This is one of my all-time favourites :-)
The 'vconstant' symbol is a placeholder for the  in
delete  foo;
but I have no idea why.