[Prev][Next][Index]

Control Flow Graph info

 In looking at the Sage user's guide, I notice that the SAGE
system provides a framework upon which the user can develop a
control flow analysis routine (or several).  Well, that is
all fine and good, but I was rather hoping that there would
have been at least a few built-in.  In my work I would like
to be able to take an intermediate program representation
and work with that -- to do so would require that I have access
to basic block and control flow information.  So, has anyone
built (or is there a central repository for) routines which
do control flow analysis for basic blocks of the program code?

		J-D Wellman