[Prev][Next][Index]

new to pC++, first program

I'm working on my first pC++ (v1.3, target pvm) program. I'm getting the
following messages from pc++:

Warning : Collection with element not a class cannot be created line 285
Warning : Statement does not allow code generation line 387

What file do these refer to? The source file uses #include to join two
source files and several headers together. Neither file is >200 lines
long. I've looked at the temporary files created and these messages do
not seem to match any statement in any of the files.

Suggestions? Is there more documentation than the "User Guide for a
Portable Parallel C++ Programming System, pC++" and the man pages?

Jack Greenbaum       | Ricoh California Research Center
jackg@crc.ricoh.com  | 2882 Sand Hill Rd. Suite 115
(415) 496-5711 voice | Menlo Parck, CA 94025-7002
(415) 854-8740 fax   |