[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: new to pC++, first program

Jack,
those messages are probably not important.  however, we can
look into it a bit deeper if you wish.

>Suggestions? Is there more documentation than the "User Guide for a
>Portable Parallel C++ Programming System, pC++" and the man pages?

sorry the documentation is so sparse.  we are working on
doing more.  there are a bunch of paper and then there are
the demo programs.  let us know if need specific help on anything.
pC++ is still not ready for "prime time", so we are happy to
work with people who are willing to experiment.

dennis gannon