[Prev][Next][Index]

Preserving line number information in Sage

Hello Sage users,

	I hope this is not an FAQ. I need to do a program that takes a C
source file, adds some statements and generates a modified source file.

	However, I would like to generate the new source code maintaining
the line numbers from the original file (for debugging purposes). That is,
new statements would have to be appended to existing lines so they don't
alter line numbers.

	Is this possible, or am I getting into deep, dark waters? Thank you!

Diego.

--
Diego A. Novillo                  | "We each pay a fabulous price for our
diego@cs.ualberta.ca              |  visions of paradise. But a spirit with