[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: CLASSINIT_OP

>  I am trying to visualize what this would look like,
>
>  class P {
>   public:
>    int data;
>    P(int a) { data=a;}
>  };
>
>  void foo()
>  {
>     int b;
>     P doo(b);   <---  tree ??
>  }
>
>  While outputing various expression levels at that '<-' point, I see
>  a variant of CLASSINIT_OP, which class type does this belong to ??
>
>  Anyone has any visualization tool that will display the sage tree ??

You have 2 options:

1) use the "dumpdep" tool which gives you an ASCII listing of all nodes
   in an depfile

2) if you have the TCl/TK tau tools installed, you can use "dumpy"
   which is a graphical depfile browser.

Bernd

--
Bernd Mohr   --   mohr@cs.uoregon.edu   --  http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~mohr

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.          -- Calvin

Reference(s):