Up: Tiny CA
Previous: Tiny CA
Currently, version 0.5.2 of TinyCA is installed in
/l/esysadm/packages/noarch/TinyCA/0.5.2. While TinyCA is
written in Perl and is thus architecture neutral, the Perl modules
that TinyCA needs are built in an architecture specific way.
Currently, I've only built the modules on Solaris.
Here are the installation steps:
- Download the tar-ball from the web site
- Unpack tar-ball into directory where you want to install TinyCA
(no compilation is needed).
- Download the required modules and build them into the
architecture specific Perl module directory. For the Solaris build,
this meant building and then installing the Perl modules in
/l/esysadm/arch/solaris/lib/perl. Here are
the modules that had to be built (depending on your system, you may
or may not need all of these; you may want to try running TinyCA
first and then see which modules are missing).
Installation of Perl modules is pretty standard. Just make sure to
install into the appropriate directory as explained above.
- Gtk-Perl (http://www.gtkperl.org/). Download latest from
- XML::Writer (http://www.megginson.com/Software/index.html). Download from cpan.org.
- gettext-1.01. Download latest from cpan.org.
Marcus A Christie